If you’re looking at drug treatment programs in Hollywood, FL you’re probably wondering if you have a problem. But how can you tell it’s time to seek professional help?
Signs indicating you may need drug treatment programs in Hollywood, FL:
1. You operated a car or other vehicle while under the influence. While this may not seem like a big deal, you’re jeopardizing the health and well-being of those around you.
2. You have health problems brought on by your substance use. Long-term use takes a toll on the body. Whether it’s liver damage from alcoholism or cardiovascular events due to stimulants, your body is sending you a signal.
3. It’s impacting your relationships. If the people closest to you are asking you stop, chances are good there’s a reason for their concerns.
4. You know how withdrawal feels. Headache? Nausea? Cramps? Insomnia? These are all side effects of going too long without your drug of choice.
5. You might have broken the law. Whether it was a DUI charge or a drunken bar brawl, it’s time to sober up. Many probation and parole agreements stipulate sobriety; it’s best to get the help you need and avoid jail time.
6. You injured yourself or someone else while under the influence. This is a dangerous sign you need help. Even thoughts of suicide are quite serious! You’re not alone, and treatment can show you the path back to normal life.
7. You tried to quit but didn’t succeed. If you tried but were unable to reduce your use, or if you relapsed, it’s time for treatment. Your addiction only gets worse the longer you wait.
Atlantic Recovery: A Partner during Your Road to Recovery
It’s time to get the help you need. At the Atlantic Recovery Center, we tailor our programs to meet individual needs. Whether you need once-a-week outpatient services or full day, on-site treatment, we’re here for you.
If you’re looking for drug treatment programs in Hollywood, FL, connect with our team today to learn more.