Seeking substance abuse treatment in Sunrise, FL is an important first step to making some major changes in your life. Change can be scary, but there is something hopeful and powerful about taking that initial step to decide substance abuse treatment is necessary. At Atlantic Recovery Center, we are proud of you for making this decision. We’re here to provide the support and proven treatment services you need to make this moment a true turning point in your life.
Atlantic Recovery Center’s Substance Abuse Treatment in Sunrise, FL Is the Right Environment for Healing
Because there is not a one-size-fits-all substance abuse treatment plan, we will work closely with you to assess your needs and customize the right plan to get you on the path to sobriety quickly. Throughout all our treatment plans, our mission at Atlantic Recovery Center remains the same:
● To provide you with the insight and higher level of awareness to recognize the root causes and life events that led you to this point.
● To provide the critical life skills and tools that will cultivate a sober version of yourself—an identity based on dignity, self-respect and integrity.
Also, as part of our mission, we strive to ensure each and every client we treat feels better following the treatment program than they did when they first arrived at Atlantic Recovery Center.
Partial Hospitalization Program for Substance Abuse: What to Expect
Our Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) involves a Monday through Saturday schedule in which you will attend sessions at our center during the day and then return to the comfort of your home in the evening. You will work closely with a substance abuse counselor and case worker who will customize your treatment plan to meet your needs.
Our PHP includes a multi-modal approach that features:
● Appropriate medication at the right time
● 12-step facilitation therapy that includes relapse prevention and shame resilience
● Peer support groups
This combination of therapies enables our clients to learn how to live free from the chains of their addictions in society.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment: What to Expect
Our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) at Atlantic Recovery Center provides a good option for clients who need to continue working and taking part in society while receiving effective treatment and therapies. This program offers a daytime and nighttime option and features:
● An extended care, lower-intensity treatment option
● A way to transition out of substance abuse treatment into community-based support groups.
● A focus on implementing treatment tools in the client’s daily life to maintain sobriety and long-term success.
Contact Us Today to Get Started on Your Sobriety
Let us connect you with the right substance abuse treatment in Sunrise, FL, to help you reclaim your life. Contact one of our compassionate counselors today to get started.